Saturday, September 26, 2009

Week 3 - 2009 Season

I went 11 out of 16 last week giving me a season total of 22 out of 31

Lots of upsets last week and I am predicting possibly 4 or 5 this week
Teams in red are my picks to win


Cleveland @ Baltimore

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

Washington @ Detroit

Jacksonville @ Houston

San Francisco @ Minnesota

Atlanta @ New England

KC @ Philadelphia

GB @ St Louis

NYG @ Tampa Bay

New Orleans @ Buffalo

Chicago @ Seattle

Tennessee @ NY Jets

Denver @ Oakland

Miami @ San Diego

COLTS @ Arizona - I am undecided at this moment as to who will win, my heart and soul go for COLTS but stats I'm afraid might prove otherwise...

Monday Night Game: Carolina @ Dallas

2 comments:

Kelly W. Patterson said...

I don't see KC beating Philly, but I'll give you some respect for your picks in the first two weeks.

Personally, I'm a bit nervous about these games. Way too many big favorites that look like they should cover easily.

Tom said...

KC was a iffy for me but I decided to go with them just to see if their up to snuff and every week you can always count on anywhere from 3 to 6 upsets a week.

Sad but they did lose today...