Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 15 - 2009 Season - Sunday/Monday Games

WoW! NO lost last nite! I bet they're ALOT of angry betters out there this morning - LOL Good job Dallas for stepping up and proving critics wrong...

On to todays games and MNF game.

My picks to win are in Red:

Arizona at Detroit - Poor Poor Detroit, someday though, right?? Their house will land on the wicked witch of the west and they will live happilly ever after in OZ. Just not this week though...

Atlanta at New York Jets - Good game here and Jets should sneak a win out

New England at Buffalo - Buffalo plays NEng tough, came within a hair of beating them first game of season. NEng seems to be messed up this season. I'm going out on a limb and well you know it's just me, it's all for fun anyways, right?

Chicago at Baltimore - I think Chicago finally made it, jeez talk about bad scheduling of travel plans...

Cleveland at Kansas City - I don't think the Brown players like their coach and will make sure he doesn't come back next year...

Houston at St Louis - I think half of St Louis has the flu, hard to play when your throwing up

Miami at Tennessee - Yes, Young is suppose to return and play, but IMO Miami will handle the situation

San Francisco at Philadelphia - Ok, I going to crawl out on another limb here and only because I like Mike Singletary. I think the 49'ers will be a force to reckon with in 1 to 2 more years...

Cincinnati at San Diego - All reports that I'm seeing is that Cincinnati players are all with-drawn over Chris Henrys death and probably visiting SD won't help matters

Oakland at Denver - Nope, Denver is mile high...

Green Bay at Pittsburgh - Now here is an interesting game, what the heck has happened to Steelers?????? Can they come back this week? I know one thing and that is their secondary has been beaten by lesser offensive teams then GB.

Tampa Bay at Seattle - Come on Seattle, put a win together for the old gipper before he leaves town!

Minnesota at Carolina - Now that NO has shown weakness, I hope Mr Favre has a run at the big one.. for you pick & Play ppl -> Minnesota 28/Carolina 19

New York Giants at Washington - My 2nd big upset of week, Giants will fold again for some unknown reason..

You all have a good one!

Peace & Love, Knobby

No comments: