Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Leaning against the Goal Post

Week 4 is over and again I question myself as to why I even bother doing this especially when I read others who say I pick teams by what color uniforms they wears or I just flip a coin and they end up like 14 out of 16 right, LOL. I went 7 -7 for the week (makes 36 out of 62 games) and wasn't even close on some, why?why?why? do I torture myself... I blame my poor picking this week on my blasted head cold that I can't get rid of.

Cleveland was a complete surprise to me, never even seen that win coming over Cincinnati

Green Bay did not play as well as I thought they would against Detroit

I knew Baltimore /Pittsburgh was going to be rough and tumble but looks like I guessed wrong as to which team had the edge offensively

Seattle continue losing on the road like I thought they would

Oakland played tough against Houston just came up short on points to pull off a win for me.

Colts, Colts, Colts - it was a nice kick but they should never had allowed Jags to get to that position, still a poor defense this year...

Chicago looked POOR, very POOR, at times it seemed like the offense didn't know what to do or who to block, like first year high schooler's out there

Miami started great, so I went to bed and woke up to find that NE whipped their butts good after I stopped watching and so it was a fitting end to a horrible picking week for me

Maybe next week I'll just pick teams by what letter comes first in the alphabet

Basic stats for advantages:

14 TEAMS TOTAL:

8 teams won at home this week

6 teams won on the road this week

7 teams won who were picked as favorites

7 underdog teams won

That's a wrap for this week and I'm going to go keep warm, drink my fluids, take my vitamins and continue to search the field for the ultimate pick week, while leaning against the goal post

For up - to - date daily NFL news during the week go to Mac's Football Blog

No comments: