Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Leaning against the Goal Post

Week 2 of the NFL season is done, with some surprises that I'm sure you all are aware of by now. I came very close on some of the games, especially my Washington pick (ah, for a better FG kicker). Detroit is looking good and as I said in a previous post "Detroit has new talent and has to mesh yet", right now I am tossing it over about picking them come this Sunday against a very lackluster Viking team... We shall see when I post my picks Friday...

Overall so far this season I stand at: 18 out of 32 for a 56% pick average. I am trying my best to have a consistent 80 to 85 pick percentage this year...

As to the basic stats for advantages:

16 TEAMS TOTAL:

8 teams won at home this week

8 teams won on the road this week

10 teams won who were picked as favorites

6 underdog teams won

That's it for this Tuesday and if you look hard you'll find me leaning against the goal post, Knobby

For up - to - date daily NFL news during the week go to Mac's Football Blog

No comments: