Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 11 - 2008 season

OK, boys and girls, week 10 is over and I did some last minute changes to my picks to see if my charts were worthy or not. Ended up with 10 out 14, if I would have stuck with charts I would have gone 12/14...

So week 11 is here, we have a full board of 16 games again and some tough ones at that...

Will be back later to do some analysing and picking..........

Thursday night game this week is Jets vs Patriots, Patriots beat the Jets earlier this season (9/14) on Jets home slab - 19/10. Both teams were pretty evenly match,the only 2 stand-out items were 1 interception thrown by Mr. Favre, that ended up with N.Eng. scoring a TD off of it and Jets had 50 more penalties yards than N.Eng.

N.Eng. had 4 field goals and 1 TD which tells me that Jets defense is strong. Jets would have had more points but penalties and that interception cause their downfall...

This time around, IMO things will be different - comparing the Jets and N.Eng. home/road and last 3 game stats, Jets come out on top 21.77 to 20.12

Prediction: Jets 23 - N.Eng. 19

No comments: