Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday NFL Tid-Bits

Thought I would try something new here and do a post on Tuesdays with little Tid-Bits of information that I come across on the wires.

First off let me say that again I went 7 out of 14 this week in picks - but being more of a risk taker on picks than the avg person I am bound to be low some weeks when the magic football ring is not in my possession.


Tid-Bit #1 - All the teams that had a bye in week 4 won in week 5 no matter whether they played at home or away.

Tid-Bit #2 - After 5 weeks of play we've had 44 home wins, 32 away wins, 52 high % wins & 23 low % wins.

Tid-Bit # 3 - Rumors are running wild as to Terrell Owens could get traded to the Bears or anybody for a Mid-round draft pick & Tony Dungy could go back to the Bucs.

Tid-Bit #4 - NFL has changed start time of MIN-GB game on 11/1/09 to 4:15pm ET.

Tid-Bit #5 - Cleveland Browns Could Trade Brady Quinn

Tid-Bit #6 - Pontiac opens bidding for Silverdome

Tid-Bit #7 - Want you to check this guys page out and his picks and articles -
Randy Inman

Tid-Bit #8 - What to get that Mighty Warrior for Christmas this year - Battle Underwear

Have a nice week and I will see ya Thursday night with my NFL picks for week 6 - Knobby

No comments: