Saturday, October 24, 2009

Week 7 - 2009 Season

Well stinky poo and all of that smelly stuff - I went 6 for 14 last week, jeez I could have done better if I would have just thrown darts at the game list... With last weeks total I now stand at 52 right out of 89 games for about 58% picking avg.

We also had 5 upsets last week, which is where the key lies. The trouble being trying to pick week after week which teams will be upsetting who?

Also last week 2 of the 4 teams with week 5 byes won which brings that total to: 6 out 8 teams with previous byes win the following week...

Teams in RED are my picks to win this week...

Green Bay @ Cleveland

San Francisco @ Houston

Chicago @ Cincinnati

San Diego @ Kansas City

Minnesota @ Pittsburgh

COLTS @ St. Louis

New Eng. vs Tampa Bay in London

Buffalo @ Carolina

N Y Jets @ Oakland

Atlanta @ Dallas

New Orleans @ Miami

Arizona @ N Y Giants - Sunday Night (Giants 33 - Arizona 29)

Philadelphia @ Washington - Monday Night

My upsets winners for this week are San Francisco, Cleveland & Dallas

Be seeing you, Knobby

No comments: