Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 6 - 2009 Season

Two weeks in a row now I have run 50% on picks which gives me a total for season so far 46 out 75 about 60% avg. Fair at best, but its been fun!

Lets see if I can do better this week - - -


Teams in RED are my picks to win:

First off let me say I'm going to try a experiment here with my picks. Like I stated in Tuesdays Tid-Bit post all the teams that had a week 4 bye won in week 5 no matter whether they were at home or away so that being the case, my first 4 picks to win this week are those who had last week off:

Detroit @ Green Bay

N Y Giants @ New Orleans

Chicago* @ Atlanta - Sunday Nite (Chi. 23 - Atl. 21)

Denver @ San Diego* - Monday Nite

Rest of my picks for week:

Houston @ Cincinnati

St. Louis @ Jacksonville

Baltimore @ Minnesota

Cleveland @ Pittsburgh

Carolina @ Tampa Bay*

K. C. @ Washington

Phil. @ Oakland

Arizona @ Seattle

Tenn. @ N. Eng.

Buffalo @ N. Y. Jets

So there you have it and as you see I'm predicting 3 upsets * this week

For more picks check Randys page out for this weeks picks and articles -Randy Inman

Have a good weekend and see you back here Tuesday, Knobby

No comments: